Monday 2 July 2018

Last day of grade three 2018

Time flies!  It's hard to believe we have come to the end of the school year.  The ice cream party is a fun last day of grade 3 tradition. My daughter skipped out on her last afternoon of grade 7 to come and hang out with us too, she also had a lot of fun.

We've had a great year together, filled with many fun memories!  You have captured my heart, it's always sad to say goodbye, but I know you're ready!  Have a wonderful summer and best wishes for a fun-filled grade 4 year.  Stop in to say hi!

















Here's some of the last day shenanigans in the classroom!

Mrs. Roberts and I are ready for the staff airband..."this is me in grade 5"!











Kids teaching me how to "Floss", "Hype" and to "Dab"!  I took these in slow motion!





No comments:

Post a Comment